Numenta technologies combined with the new Advanced Matrix Extensions (Intel AMX) in the 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors yield breakthrough results.
Private Beta Program
Achieve dramatic performance improvements in your deep learning networks
About the Beta Program
Numenta is currently in beta with its products. For this limited closed Beta Program, we are working with a handful of customers to create highly performant, cost-effective deep learning networks for Natural Language Processing, Generative AI, and Computer Vision.
Who Should Apply
Solutions for real-time NLP and Computer Vision
ultra-low latency on Bert-Base
throughput inference speedup
higher throughput on Bert-Large
cost reduction on inference
The beta is open to companies of all sizes and locations, and our customers typically fall into three categories:
- Wants to use deep learning but hasn’t yet
- Uses deep learning in production but not Transformer networks
- Uses Transformers in production
Whether you’ve never run deep learning solutions in production or are looking to accelerate multiple Transformer models, whichever path you choose, we can help you achieve significant performance improvements.
For more details, read our blog.
We focus on deploying and accelerating deep learning networks on inference, and have applied our solutions across different use cases in natural language processing and computer vision. You’ll get the most out of our beta program when:
- You are encumbered by legacy systems and traditional machine learning techniques, making it difficult to scale to new customers. We’ll guide you to new models that offer better accuracies than standard techniques, and give you the support you need to jump-start your deep learning journey.
- You would like to squeeze more out of your deep learning budget. Increase throughput and run more inferences without increasing your budget. Our products deliver dramatic performance boosts that enable larger models at lower costs.
- You are ready to enable new deep learning applications with improved accuracy. Our beta program offers a cost-effective and optimal solution to start using transformers in your applications. Our technology accelerates transformers by mapping the structures of the brain to today’s hardware, enabling efficient execution on today’s CPUs.
- You face high latencies in your real-time operating systems. For many time-sensitive AI applications, milliseconds matter. With Numenta, meet and excel in industry requirements with high throughput and ultra-low latencies.
Learn more about our solutions here.
Underlying our AI products and solutions are two decades of deep neuroscience research and breakthrough advances in cortical theory. Our research has uncovered a number of core principles of the neocortex that are not reflected in today’s machine learning systems, allowing us to define new architectures, data structures and algorithms that deliver significant benefits in today’s deep learning networks and unlock a new wave of intelligent neuroscience-based computing.
Learn more about technology behind our AI products here.
Our Solutions in Action
Numenta Transformer models significantly accelerate CPU inference while maintaining competitive accuracy.
With unique acceleration techniques built on neuroscience insights, our AI platform delivers high throughput at target low latencies for inference on CPUs.
Numenta optimized networks deliver throughput acceleration, energy savings and enable new potential for edge applications.