Numenta has developed breakthrough advances in AI technology that enable customers to achieve 10-100X improvement in performance across broad use cases, such as natural language processing and computer vision. Leveraging fundamental insights from years of neuroscience research, we’ve defined new architectures, data structures and algorithms that deliver disruptive performance improvements.
We are engaged with several Global 100 companies to apply our platform technology across the full spectrum of AI, from model development to deployment – and ultimately enable novel hardware architectures and whole new categories of applications.
We are looking for an outstanding marketer to help increase awareness of Numenta and our AI technology while deepening our understanding of the ever-expanding AI landscape. Through market research, competitive analysis, and customer collaboration, this person will help build our GTM strategy and create best-in-class marketing deliverables that demonstrate the value of our brain-based AI offerings.
As a successful candidate, you will bring strong marketing skills and commercial experience with AI / ML companies. You will work with a small team of researchers, engineers and marketers who are driven to apply our neuroscience discoveries to dramatically increase performance and unlock new capabilities of AI.
This full-time, salaried position will report to the VP of Marketing. Numenta is located on the San Francisco Peninsula in downtown Redwood City, a short walk from the Caltrain station. Proximity to the Bay Area and an ability to work in Redwood City at least two days a week is preferred for this position.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis of artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning industries
- Build strong messaging that resonates with customers across channels
- Create marketing assets that demonstrate the value Numenta offers
- Collaborate with customers and partners and integrate learnings into our offerings
- Develop GTM strategy with VP of Marketing
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years experience with AI / ML software or hardware companies
- Proven technical understanding of Deep Learning approaches, solutions, and challenges
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- The ability to analyze relevant information and make informed decisions
- The ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities across projects
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by date of hire.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Numenta is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.